E-books in Russian and English
AdvancED Flex 4 by Shashank Tiwari, Elad Elrom, and Charlie Schulze
AdvancED Flex 4 makes advanced Flex 4 concepts and techniques easy. Ajax, RIA, Web 2.0, mashups, mobile applications, the most sophisticated web tools, and the coolest interactive web applications are all covered with practical, visually oriented recipes.
* Completely updated for the new tools in Flex 4
* Demonstrates how to use Flex 4 to create robust and scalable enterprise-grade Rich Internet Applications.
* Teaches you to build high-performance web applications with interactivity that really engages your users.
What you'll learn
Practiced beginners and intermediate users of Flex, especially those with a knowledge of other web development tools, will learn to leverage Flex 4's new tools and capabilities to build truly advanced web applications.
* Get the most out of the new features introduced in Flex 4.
* Leverage architectural and design patterns.
* Create mashups and collaborative applications using Flex 4.
* Build rich media applications using audio and video streaming and open source 3D libraries.
* Tune the performance of your Flex applications.
Who is this book for?
This book is for web developers who want and need to create Rich Internet Applications on time and within budget. It is also for all Flex developers including those upgrading from Flex 3, intermediate users who want to build their skills to an advanced level, and other web developers who want to integrate their web tools with Flex.
|Playboy||IT Expert||Xakep||Info City||Computer Bild||Upgrade||XXL||SysAdmin|
|Mix||Rapidshare Links Catalog|
Design/Web/Support/Anti-Leech by izograv @ yandex.ru
Optimized for Firefox | Anti-Leech tested on IE, Firefox, Reget