E-books in Russian and English
Microsoft SharePoint 2010: Building Solutions for SharePoint 2010 by Sahil Malik
This book provides a fresh take on Microsoft’s premier collaboration solution. A critical resource if you’re developing on the SharePoint platform, this book features a complete focus on the new features and capabilities of SharePoint 2010. Through a thorough treatment of sites, web parts, data management, portal solutions, and business intelligence capabilities, you’ll appreciate author Sahil Malik’s concise yet highly readable text.
With this book, you’ll gain intermediate-level guidance for designing and deploying exciting business solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
What you’ll learn
* Write effective SharePoint 2010 solutions that can be used on the Web, through Microsoft Office, and on mobile devices.
* Find out best practices for managing data stored in a SharePoint site and the most effective ways to get value out of it.
* Discover how to write effective web parts and pages and integrate those solutions across other Microsoft technologies.
* Put on your designer hat and create a custom look and feel for your SharePoint site or portal.
* Learn how to use existing data to create business intelligence solutions based on SharePoint sites.
Who this book is for
This book is for the typical SharePoint 2010 project team member who is technical in nature. It is aimed more toward developers, IT pros, and technical architects than designers or non-technical team members.
|Playboy||IT Expert||Xakep||Info City||Computer Bild||Upgrade||XXL||SysAdmin|
|Mix||Rapidshare Links Catalog|
Design/Web/Support/Anti-Leech by izograv @ yandex.ru
Optimized for Firefox | Anti-Leech tested on IE, Firefox, Reget