E-books in Russian and English
Beginning SharePoint 2010 Administration: Windows SharePoint Foundation 2010 and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
Beginning SharePoint 2010 Administration: Windows SharePoint Foundation 2010 and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 by Göran Husmanand and Christian Ståhlhl
Complete coverage on the latest advances in SharePoint 2010 administration
SharePoint 2010 comprises an abundance of new features, and this book shows you how to take advantage of all SharePoint 2010's many improvements. Written by a four-time SharePoint MVP, Beginning SharePoint 2010 Administration begins with a comparison of SharePoint 2010 compared to the previous version and then examines the differences between WSS 4.0 and MSS 2010.
Packed with step-by-step instructions, tips and tricks, and real-world examples, this book dives into the basics of how to install, manage, and administrate SharePoint 2010 in an effective and secure manner.
* Details the differences between SharePoint 2010 and the previous version, as well as the differences between WSS 4.0 and MSS 2010
* Explains how to install, configure, and manage SharePoint 2010, WSS 4.0, and MSS 2010
* Demonstrates how to set up SharePoint for typical scenarios, such as an intranet, document management, project management, and meetings
* Offers tips on configuring and using the index and search features, using the new Visio 2010 for creating process maps, and allowing external users to have access to SharePoint
* Explains how to conduct real-world backup and restoration procedures
* Shares tips for helpful add-on products and information sources
|Playboy||IT Expert||Xakep||Info City||Computer Bild||Upgrade||XXL||SysAdmin|
|Mix||Rapidshare Links Catalog|
Design/Web/Support/Anti-Leech by izograv @ yandex.ru
Optimized for Firefox | Anti-Leech tested on IE, Firefox, Reget