E-books in Russian and English
Before ALL page created in 0.0541 seconds
After SAPE (init) page created in 0.05476 seconds
After MAINLINK (init) page created in 0.05804 seconds
After include_once head.php in show_news.php: 0.07595 seconds
After include template in show_news.php: 0.07619 seconds
Before include show.inc.php in show_news.php: 0.07624 seconds
After cute_lang(shows) in show.inc.php: 0.077 seconds
After run_filters(news-allow-addcomment) in show.inc.php: 0.07733 seconds
After todo : 0.07736 seconds
array ( 0 => array ( 'name' => 'edc_comments', 'priority' => 50, ), )
After foreach : 0.07812 seconds
After run_filters(news-show-comments) in show.inc.php: 0.07813 seconds
After run_filters(news-allow-commentform) in show.inc.php: 0.07814 seconds
After 1 : 0.08137 seconds
After 2 : 0.0814 seconds
After 3 : 0.08141 seconds
After 4 : 0.08953 seconds
row['id'] = 6066
post = full
Берем новость из кэша на диске
Today’s Web 2.0 applications (think Facebook and Twitter) go far beyond the confines of the desktop and are widely used on mobile devices. The mobile Web has become incredibly popular given the success of the iPhone and BlackBerry, the importance of Windows Mobile, and the emergence of Palm Pre (and its webOS platform). At Apress, we are fortunate to have Gail Frederick of the well-known training site Learn the Mobile Web offer her expert advice in Beginning Smartphone Web Development. In this book, Gail teaches the web standards and fundamentals specific to smartphones and other feature-driven mobile phones and devices.
* Shows you how to build interactive mobile web sites using web technologies optimized for browsers in smartphones
* Details markup fundamentals, design principles, content adaptation, usability, and interoperability
* Explores cross-platform standards and best practices for the mobile Web authored by the W3C, dotMobi, and similar organizations
* Dives deeps into the feature sets of the most popular mobile browsers, including WebKit, Chrome, Palm Pre webOS, Pocket IE, Opera Mobile, and Skyfire
By the end of this book, you’ll have the training, tools, and techniques for creating robust mobile web experiences on any of these platforms for your favorite smartphone or other mobile device.
You’ll learn how to:
* Build interactive mobile web pages that comply with industry standards and best practices.
* Develop web sites using the markup languages of the mobile Web: XHTML-MP, Wireless CSS, and WML.
* Adapt the syntax and design of mobile web pages to target smartphone models.
* Enhance mobile web pages to target advanced features of smartphone browsers.
* Validate and compress mobile markup to optimize for network transmission and browser performance.
* Simulate smartphone browsers using emulators and development tools.
Who is this book for?
Mobile application developers and their managers need to learn mobile web technologies because it’s in their economic interest. Time-to-market and opportunity costs are significantly lower for web-based mobile applications than for native ones.
Desktop web developers at software companies and IT departments of non-technology businesses need to learn mobile web technologies to meet the demands of managers who will soon be asking them to “mobilize this web site.” These developers will want to do the minimum work possible to maximize the compatibility of their mobile web sites. The standards-based approach advocated in this book will allow them to build gracefully adaptive and portable mobile web experiences that perform well across mobile browser platforms.
Before Previous & Next : 0.10988 seconds
After Previous & Next : 0.11097 seconds
After show_news.php : 0.12076 seconds
After show.comments.php in show.inc.php: 0.12247 seconds
After show.commentform.php in show.inc.php: 0.12291 seconds
After include show.inc.php in show_news.php: 0.12293 seconds
|Playboy||IT Expert||Xakep||Info City||Computer Bild||Upgrade||XXL||SysAdmin|
|Mix||Rapidshare Links Catalog|
Design/Web/Support/Anti-Leech by izograv @ yandex.ru
Optimized for Firefox | Anti-Leech tested on IE, Firefox, Reget
After all: 0.1354 seconds