E-books in Russian and English
Beginning T-SQL 2008 by Kathi Kellenberger
Even if you have little or no knowledge of T-SQL, Beginning T-SQL 2008 will bring you up to intermediate level and teach you best practices along the way. You'll learn how to write code that will help you to achieve the best-performing applications possible.
You'll find an introduction to databases, normalization, and SQL Server Management Studio. You'll understand how data is stored in a database and learn how to use at least one of the available tools to get to that data.
Each subsequent chapter teaches an aspect of T-SQL, building on the skills learned in previous chapters. Exercises are included in each chapter because the only way to learn T-SQL is to write some code.
This book will do more than just give the syntax and examples. It will teach you techniques to help you avoid common errors and create robust and well-performing code.
* Imparts best practices for writing T-SQL
* Helps readers avoid common errors
* Shows how to write scalable code that yields good performance
What you'll learn
* Understand the fundamentals of relational theory, upon which Transact-SQL is based
* Write accurate queries that are scalable and perform well
* Combine set-based and procedural processing, obtaining the best from both worlds
* Embed business logic in your database through stored procedures and functions
* Simplify your work through new and advanced features such as common-table expressions and virtual tables
* Enhance performance by knowing when to apply features such table value parameters
Who is this book for?
This book is for developers who will be writing database applications against SQL Server databases.
|Playboy||IT Expert||Xakep||Info City||Computer Bild||Upgrade||XXL||SysAdmin|
|Mix||Rapidshare Links Catalog|
Design/Web/Support/Anti-Leech by izograv @ yandex.ru
Optimized for Firefox | Anti-Leech tested on IE, Firefox, Reget