E-books in Russian and English
Building Websites with Plone: An in-depth and comprehensive guide to the Plone content management system.
date: 29 июля 2009 / author: izograv / views: 1103 / comments: 0
Building Websites with Plone: An in-depth and comprehensive guide to the Plone content management system. by Cameron Cooper
An in-depth and comprehensive guide to the Plone content management system.
* A comprehensive guide for Plone website administrators and developers
* Design, build, and manage content rich websites using Plone
* Extend Plone's skins and content types
* Customize, secure, and optimize Plone websites
Built on the powerful and popular Zope application server, Plone is widely believed to be the best and most powerful open source content management system. Many regard it as the equal of, or superior to, commercially available CMS.
Plone is an open source content management system built on the powerful object-oriented Zope application server. Easy to use, powerful, extensible, and well-supported by an extensive team of developers and contributors, Plone has quickly become one of the most popular open source content management servers.
Plone has support for internationalization, complies with accessibility and usability standards, can run on various platforms, and is highly extensible. Plone is ideal as an intranet and extranet server, document publishing system, portal server, and a groupware tool for collaboration between separately located entities.
Like any feature-rich, complex system, Plone can have a steep initial learning curve. This makes good documentation essential for both the beginner and expert alike. For users new to Plone, this book provides a structured pathway through set up and initial customization. Experienced Plone developers will learn how to leverage the full capability of this powerful application.
What you will learn from this book? Requiring only a working knowledge of Python and Zope, this book will help you gain a deep understanding of Plone.
The book covers all aspects of understanding, implementing, and extending Plone:
* Installing, running and managing Plone
* The design and architecture of Plone
* Managing users and permissions
* Managing and publishing content
* Using, extending, and writing Plone tools
* Customizing the layout of Plone websites
* Writing Plone products
* Using relational databases with Plone
* Integrating Plone websites with other websites and systems
* Optimizing, securing, and improving the performance of Plone websites
* Plone internationalization features
* Plone real world case studies.
This book gives you all the skills you need to become an accomplished Plone developer.
This book is a practical guide to Plone. It is written in a tutorial style, using examples and case studies to take you from the basics thorough to advanced Plone implementations.
Who this book is written for?
Requiring only a basic knowledge of Zope and Python, this book is valuable for both beginners and experienced Plone developers
|Playboy||IT Expert||Xakep||Info City||Computer Bild||Upgrade||XXL||SysAdmin|
|Mix||Rapidshare Links Catalog|
Design/Web/Support/Anti-Leech by izograv @ yandex.ru
Optimized for Firefox | Anti-Leech tested on IE, Firefox, Reget