E-books in Russian and English
Model-Driven Software Development: Integrating Quality Assurance by Rech
This book aims at publishing original academic work and experience reports from industry related to quality assurance for model-driven software development (QAMDSD). The book’s mission is to give a clear description of the fundamentals in QAMDSD theory, to fill the gap in the literature, and to provide concrete results from software development organizations. Successful quality assurance for model-driven software development can help participants in the software development process avoid risks and project failures that are frequently encountered in traditional and agile software projects. The whole development process must be analyzed, measured, and validated from the quality point of view.
The area is wide and entails many facets that the book must clarify, including:
· Differences and similarities between the traditional and model-driven quality aspects,
· Identification of quality aspects in model-driven development,
· Model-driven design and development of high-quality software,
· Evaluation of quality in model-driven development,
· Reports on the state-of-the-art regarding quality in model-driven development,
· Investigation on how processes affect the quality in model-driven development.
Additionally, this book will provide a compendium of definitions and explanations of the main terms, concepts, and topics of quality assurance for model-driven software development.
|Playboy||IT Expert||Xakep||Info City||Computer Bild||Upgrade||XXL||SysAdmin|
|Mix||Rapidshare Links Catalog|
Design/Web/Support/Anti-Leech by izograv @ yandex.ru
Optimized for Firefox | Anti-Leech tested on IE, Firefox, Reget