E-books in Russian and English
Service Oriented Architecture with Java by Malhar Barai, Vincenzo Caselli, and Binildas A. Christudas
This book shows how to use SOA and web services to build powerful applications in Java. It teaches the concepts and the implementation with best-practice real-world examples. You will learn to design a sound architecture for successful implementation of any business solution, the different types of architecture, and various tenets of SOA. The book explains the fundamentals and the advantages of using the Service Oriented Architecture in designing your business solution.
Service Oriented Architecture provides a way for applications to work together over the Internet. Usually, SOA applications are exposed through web services.
Web services have been around for a while, but complex adoption processes and poor standardization hampered their use at first. However, with the adoption of new, simpler protocols such as REST, and major companies supporting SOA, the time is now right to adopt these standards.
This book will show you how to build SOA, web services-based applications using Java. You will find out when SOA is the best choice for your application, how to design a sound architecture, and then implement your design using Java.
The book covers the important web services protocols: XML-over-HTTP, REST, and SOAP. You will learn how to develop web services at all levels of complexity and for all kinds of business situations.
What you will learn from this book
* Understand the importance of Client/Server Architecture and Service Oriented Architecture
* Implement web services with various degrees of complexity and flexibility using Java
* Learn the major web service platforms available in the Java world, namely JAX WS 2.0, Apache Axis, Spring, and XFire
* Learn the concepts of SOA Core, the business layer, with the help of case studies and real-world examples
* Build strong understanding into building effective SOA applications with Java Web Services
This book is an overview of how to implement SOA using Java with the help of real-world examples. It briefly introduces the theory behind SOA and all the case studies are described from scratch.
|Playboy||IT Expert||Xakep||Info City||Computer Bild||Upgrade||XXL||SysAdmin|
|Mix||Rapidshare Links Catalog|
Design/Web/Support/Anti-Leech by izograv @ yandex.ru
Optimized for Firefox | Anti-Leech tested on IE, Firefox, Reget