E-books in Russian and English
Quickstart Apache Axis2 by Deepal Jayasinghe
Everything you need to create secure, reliable and easy-to-use web services using Apache Axis2. Packed with real-life examples, you will learn how to work with Axis2 in a fast and practical way. You will learn to build SOAP and REST web services and APIs for your web applications.
Axis2 is an enterprise-ready web service engine that is very user friendly and provides web service interactions with a dynamic and flexible execution framework.
Apache Axis2 is a core engine for web services with two implementations: Apache Axis2/Java and Apache Axis2/C. It is a complete redesign and rewrite of the widely used Apache Axis SOAP stack that builds on the lessons learned from the Apache Axis implementation of the SOAP submission to W3C. Apache Axis2 not only supports SOAP 1.1 and SOAP 1.2, but also has integrated support for the widely popular REST-style of web services. The same business logic implementation can offer both a WS-* style interface and a REST/POX style interface simultaneously.
Apache Axis2 is more efficient, more modular, more scalable, and more XML-oriented than the older version. It is carefully designed to support the easy addition of plug-in modules that extend its functionality for features such as security and reliability. Apache Axis2 is built on Apache AXIOM, a new high performance, pull-based XML object model.
This book will take you through the basics of web services and Axis2 to the details of Axis2’s architecture.
What you will learn from this book
* Standards and components of your web services
* Installing Axis2 core components
* Understand AXIOM (the Axis2 Object Model), use it to handle SOAP, and learn AXIOM best practices
* Understanding pipes and interceptors for handling incoming and outgoing messages
* Creating a flexible framework using runtime module engagement
* Deploying Axis2 and types of deployments along with examples
* Creating a complex service like a session-aware service and writing handlers
* The module concept and writing a sample module
* Need for quality services and the techniques available in Axis2 to extend the functionality
* Working with the client API with example use case
* Session management in a web service framework
This is a step by step practical guide for developing web services using Apache Axis2. There are lot of real-life examples, which makes this book a good learning material.
Who this book is written for
This book is for Java developers who are interested in building web services using Apache Axis2. The book presumes that you are familiar with web standards like SOAP, WSDL and XML parsing.
|Playboy||IT Expert||Xakep||Info City||Computer Bild||Upgrade||XXL||SysAdmin|
|Mix||Rapidshare Links Catalog|
Design/Web/Support/Anti-Leech by izograv @ yandex.ru
Optimized for Firefox | Anti-Leech tested on IE, Firefox, Reget