E-books in Russian and English
JDBC 4.0 and Oracle JDeveloper for J2EE Development by Deepak Vohra
Data retrieval and storage is one of the most common components of J2EE applications. JDBC (Java Database Connectivity) is the Java API for accessing a SQL relational database and adding, retrieving, and updating data in the database.
Oracle JDeveloper is a developer-friendly integrated development environment (IDE) for building service-oriented applications using the latest industry standards for Java, XML, web services, and SQL. It supports the complete development lifecycle with integrated features for modeling, coding, debugging, testing, profiling, tuning, and deploying applications.
This book is about developing Java/J2EE applications with a database component in Oracle JDeveloper (version 10.1.3). It covers the practical aspects of JDBC (version 4.0); it will teach application developers about setting the environment for developing various JDBC-based J2EE applications and the procedure to develop JDBC-based J2EE applications. It will also explore the new features added in JDBC 4.0.
What you will learn from this book
In this book you will learn about the following:
* JDBC 4.0 specifications—including the new features
* Configuring JDBC in Oracle JDeveloper IDE
* Creating, modifying, and querying a database with the JSTL SQL Tag Library
* Configuring JDBC in JBoss application server, WebLogic server, and WebSphere application server
* Mapping an XML document to a database table and vice versa
* Modifying a database table from an XML document and creating an XSQL Page to run an SQL Query and generate XML
* Implementing Oracle Web RowSet to fetch the disconnected data
* Creating Excel spreadsheets, PDFs, and Excel reports using JasperReports and the Apache POI HSSF library
* Creating JSF Data Tables, JSF Panel Grids, and business components from Oracle databases with JDeveloper
* Creating and managing database tables using Hibernate
Being a quick reference guide, this book has a focused approach. You will learn to develop J2EE applications with JDBC and JDeveloper in no time. The book covers lot of practical examples, which makes it developer-friendly learning material.
Who this book is written for
The book is suitable for Java/J2EE and Oracle JDeveloper beginners. If you are a J2EE developer and want to use the JDeveloper IDE for J2EE development, this book is for you. JDeveloper developers who are new to J2EE will also benefit from the book. Most J2EE applications have a database component and the book is specially suited for database-based J2EE development in Oracle JDeveloper. You can also use this book if you are interested in learning how to utilize the new features offered in JDBC 4.0 for Java/J2EE development.
|Playboy||IT Expert||Xakep||Info City||Computer Bild||Upgrade||XXL||SysAdmin|
|Mix||Rapidshare Links Catalog|
Design/Web/Support/Anti-Leech by izograv @ yandex.ru
Optimized for Firefox | Anti-Leech tested on IE, Firefox, Reget