E-books in Russian and English
Beginning JSP, JSF and Tomcat Web Development: From Novice to Professional
Start building Java-based web applications now, even if you’re a complete newcomer to Java. Comprehensive and example-driven, Beginning JSP™, JSF™, and Tomcat Web Development is all you need to develop dynamic web applications using JSP, connect to databases with JSF, and put them into action using the world’s most popular open source Java web server, Apache Tomcat.
* A comprehensive introduction to JavaServer Pages (JSP), JavaServer Faces (JSF), and the Apache Tomcat web application server
* Key concepts made easy to grasp by numerous working examples and a walkthrough of the development of a complete e-commerce project
* Written for professionals by a practicing Java web application professional and expert
What you’ll learn
* Develop dynamic web applications using the popular JavaServer Pages (JSP) technology.
* Connect to SQL-based databases, like MySQL, from JSP/JSF-based web pages.
* Integrate XML and HTML markup into your Java web page or Java-based web application.
* Build an e-commerce web site using sound design principles
* Deploy web applications using the world’s most popular and widely adopted open source Java web application server, Apache Tomcat.
Who is this book for?
This book is ideal for anyone new to Java who wants to start developing Java web applications, but also offers a valuable refresher to Java web developers who are new to the latest JSP, JSF, and Tomcat standards.
|Playboy||IT Expert||Xakep||Info City||Computer Bild||Upgrade||XXL||SysAdmin|
|Mix||Rapidshare Links Catalog|
Design/Web/Support/Anti-Leech by izograv @ yandex.ru
Optimized for Firefox | Anti-Leech tested on IE, Firefox, Reget