E-books in Russian and English
( archive, Dec 2005 - May 2007 )
date: 10 апреля 2007 / author: izograv / views: 5366 / comments: 0
C# 2005 Programmer's Reference by Adrian Kingsley-Hughes, Kathie Kingsley-Hughes
As one of the hottest programming languages in use today, C# enables you to build a wide range of secure and robust enterprise applications that run on the .NET Framework, including XML Web services, client-server applications, database applications, and more. Now with the release of C# 2005, you'll find a complex array of new language options and parameters to create even more powerful applications if you know how to utilize them. This book will show you how.
Combining a comprehensive tutorial and reference, this book breaks down the latest features while exploring the language from the ground up. The first section provides you with a detailed understanding of basic programming concepts and helps you gain the skills to write your own applications. The second section presents detailed information on specific features of the language so you can immediately take advantage of all the tools available.
What you will learn from this book
* A complete understanding of C# and its language structure
* The best methods for mastering the new features of C# 2005
* Techniques for building cutting-edge applications for the .NET Framework
* How to use powerful options such as enumerations and delegates
* Ways to increase safety and performance using generic methods and types
* Steps for incorporating expressions and statements
* The proper way to use namespaces, classes, structures, and arrays
Who this book is for
This book is an excellent resource for experienced C# developers as well as those who are new to the language. It shows you how to easily develop applications using C# but can also be used as a professional reference.
|Old news and archive|
|Playboy||IT Expert||Xakep||Info City||Computer Bild||Upgrade||XXL||SysAdmin|
|Mix||Rapidshare Links Catalog|
Design/Web/Support/Anti-Leech by izograv @ yandex.ru
Optimized for Firefox | Anti-Leech tested on IE, Firefox, Reget