E-books in Russian and English
( archive, Dec 2005 - May 2007 )
date: 5 апреля 2007 / author: izograv / views: 5154 / comments: 0
Beginning Ajax by Chris Ullman, Lucinda Dykes
Some of the topics covered include:
* Ajax and server-side technologies including the XMLHttpRequest object and how it can call ASP.NET, PHP, and Java applications
* The different techniques that can be considered Ajax techniques, regardless of whether they make use of the XMLHttpRequest object, hidden frames, hidden inline frames, dynamic image loading, and dynamic script loading.
* Working with XML and the XMLHttpRequest object
* Debugging and Error Handling
* Web Services, APIs, and Mashups including embedded maps, photographs, weather forecasts, or music playlists in applications via either web services or APIs
* XSLT and XPath
* Common Ajax patterns such as page preloading and form validation
* Working with external data including how to use external feeds such as RSS and Atom and how you can create applications to consume data sources that push data at regular intervals.
* How to install and use some of the most common Ajax frameworks and libraries, such as Prototype, Scriptaculous, Dojo, and more.
|Old news and archive|
|Playboy||IT Expert||Xakep||Info City||Computer Bild||Upgrade||XXL||SysAdmin|
|Mix||Rapidshare Links Catalog|
Design/Web/Support/Anti-Leech by izograv @ yandex.ru
Optimized for Firefox | Anti-Leech tested on IE, Firefox, Reget