E-books in Russian and English
Pro SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services by Rodney Landrum, Shawn McGehee, and Walter J. Voytek II
Take full advantage of everything SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services has to offer and deliver customizable, web–enabled reports across your business at a reasonable cost. Learn best–practices from professionals who use SQL Server Reporting Services daily to deliver solutions to paying clients and gain the competitive edge on using Microsoft’s enterprise–level reporting platform.
* Provides best–practices for using Reporting Services
* Written by practicing professionals with paying clients
* Your key to delivering business intelligence across the enterprise
What you’ll learn
* Write efficient queries on which to base a report.
* Build and lay out a report using Report Designer.
* Enable end users to create ad hoc reports on demand.
* Combine Reporting Services with Analysis Services, SharePoint Portal Server, and other technologies to deliver business intelligence across the enterprise.
* Secure and audit your reports as part of your regulatory compliance efforts.
* Customize your reports using C# assemblies and embedded Visual Basic .NET code.
Who is this book for?
Data analysts, developers, database administrators, and others who develop and deploy reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
|Playboy||IT Expert||Xakep||Info City||Computer Bild||Upgrade||XXL||SysAdmin|
|Mix||Rapidshare Links Catalog|
Design/Web/Support/Anti-Leech by izograv @ yandex.ru
Optimized for Firefox | Anti-Leech tested on IE, Firefox, Reget